July 24, 2007
10:30-10-45: Project Overview
11:00—12:00: Group Discussion:
- What are the features of good historical thinking?
- How do we teach skills in historical thinking?
- How can online resources facilitate our teaching of history?
- What are the characteristics of a good web site for history education?
- What central questions would you like students to answer when they use the proposed resource?
1:15-2:45: Evaluating primary materials for “Resistance to Rights”
3:00-4:00: Discussion about evaluation activity. Next steps?